Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Your privacy is important to Gen-Plus, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Gen-Plus, Inc., and the ways in Gen-Plus, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Gen-Plus, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, telephone, and email address;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to Gen-Plus, Inc.
Using personal information
Gen-Plus, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Gen-Plus, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Gen-Plus, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Gen-Plus, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Gen-Plus, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Gen-Plus, Inc.
825 Route 32
Tillson , NY 12486
Phone: (845) 339-5335
Fax: (845) 336-4427